Terms & Conditions
This site is provided to you by Trouble Spot Nutrition. You are granted access to this site only upon the condition that you accept and agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
2. Purpose of Use. The information on this site is for educational purposes only. The information provided should not replace the advice given by your physician or health care professional. You should consult your personal physician before beginning an exercise or specialized nutrition program. The information you provide is only used by Trouble Spot Nutrition.com for the purposes of calculating your nutrition needs, providing meal and supplement plans and presenting exercise routines. Your personal information will not be shared or sold with unrelated entities without your prior consent. As a condition of your using this information, you represent that you are at least eighteen years of age and have the legal authority to accept the terms and conditions, are in good mental health, do not suffer from any mental or physical condition or disability which might render your participation hazardous to yourself or to others, or which would impair your ability to understand this health release. You understand and agree that the benefits you obtain may vary depending on many factors, including the accuracy of the information you provide, changes in your health and lifestyle habits, and compliance with the program. You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to consult with your physician regarding any food allergies that you may have, any drug interactions you may have with supplements, and to check the ingredients in all recipes presented. You understand and agree that if you are on any medications or currently being treated for any illness or condition that you may participate in this program only after consultation with your health practitioner.
3. Security and Technology Requirements. Trouble Spot Nutrition uses SSL technology on some web-site pages to help protect information that passes over the Internet. You must have certain browser capability to take advantage of this encryption technology.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties. The use of the site and services is solely at your own risk. The site and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Trouble Spot Nutrition disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the site and services, including any medical or health information, health condition information and fitness for a particular purpose or goal. Trouble Spot Nutrition makes no warranty that the site or services will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, secure, current, accurate, and complete or error free or that results may be obtained by the use of the site or services will be accurate or reliable. You understand and acknowledge that your only solution with respect to any dissatisfaction with the site or services is to discontinue the use of the site or services.
5. Exclusions and Limitation of Liability. You expressly understand and agree that Trouble Spot Nutrition shall not be liable to you or any other person for any damages, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use data loss or other losses resulting from:
(a) any link provided in connection with the services,
(b) your reliance on any of the services,
(c) the interruption, suspension, termination of any of the services,
(d) any viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of the site, or
(e) any matter otherwise related to your use of the site or services.
6. Conduct on the Site. You agree not to use the site or services: (a) to email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed or known to disable, interrupt, or limit the functionality of any hardware, software, telecommunications equipment or facilities. (b) To interfere with the site or services in any manner that may adversely affect Trouble Spot Nutrition or third party.
7. No Resale of Services. You agree to use the services solely for your own needs. You agree to not offer the services to any third party. You are not permitted to use any portion of the site or services to provide any commercial services or third parties.
8. Rules for Children under age 18. Some of the Content on the site may not be appropriate for children. Children under the age of 18 require the permission of a parent or guardian to register as an Trouble Spot Nutrition Member.
9. Intellectual Property. The Content of this service is owned by Trouble Spot Nutrition and is protected by the United States Copyright Act of 1976, as amended, and the copyright laws of other countries.
10. Links. Any links found on the Trouble Spot Nutrition web site are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by Trouble Spot Nutrition with respect to the quality, reliability or any other characteristic or feature of such linked site. Trouble Spot Nutrition is not responsible for any loss or injury you may suffer for any matter associated with the linked site.
11. Changes. Trouble Spot Nutrition reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions. Any changes will be posted on this Site. Trouble Spot Nutrition also reserves the right to change the amounts of the monthly Membership Fees. We will post the revised amounts on the Site not less than 30 days prior to the implementation of such change. Trouble Spot Nutrition reserves the right to add to or change or discontinue the services offered at any time. Trouble Spot Nutrition may terminate your use of the services at any time for any reason without notice and shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the services. Trouble Spot Nutrition reserves the right to refuse to offer services to anyone at anytime.
12. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Trouble Spot Nutrition relating to the site and services. By your use of this site, you certify that you: (i) have read and agree to the above terms; (ii) have received consent from your personal physician to use the services and participate in the prescribed activities; and (iii) acknowledge that you do so voluntarily and at your own risk.
You hereby agree to release and hold harmless Trouble Spot Nutrition, their affiliates, and their respective directors, officers and employees, from any liability for any injury or adverse reaction which you may experience, or any other claims or damages which may arise from your use of the site or services.